AADCO Retrofit DR Solutions
AADCO's "Lightning Plus" Instant DR Solution
The lightening plus allows the end user to use DR in any existing X-ray Room (Radiographic) or with any X-ray Portable.
Amazingly, it requires no installation or calibration. It works with your X-ray system's photo-timer or even when there is no photo-timing, using conventional radiographic techniques. It includes a wireless 17"x 17" Cesium loddie DR Imaging panel (weight 6lbs.) and a 15.6" touchscreen laptop workstation. The system includes all necessary image acquisition, Image processing software, and DICOM compatibility.
- Screen size 15.6" Touchscreen
- Max Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Processor, 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7
- RAM, 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM
- SS Hard Drive, 256 GB SSD
- Graphics Co-processor
- Intel Integrated Graphics
- Chipset Brand, Intel
- Card Description, integrated, Wireless Type, 802.11 A/C
- Average Battery Life, 8 hours
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CAPTURING THE DATA & SEEING IT. Our software provides robust, real-time harmonization of all of the image elements that the huge dynamic range of DR can be appreciated.
- BladeView Acquisition Software
- World Class Image Quality First Time Every Time
- Fast Reliable connectivity to remote PACS and Image Management Systems
- Simple "Touch Screen" Design provides "Two Click" Image Acquisition
- Software Features: Digital Radiographic acquisition; stitching; New Patient Emergency, Manual Data Entry or Worklist.
- Work List: Integrated Generator Control; Integrated Collimator Control; Protocol defined Acquisition Image Enhancement; Dicom Store, print and media creation; DICOM worklist; Video outputs of Control Station Monitor.
- Review Image Processing: True Multiscale Image Processing; Automatic Rad Code Import; Zoom and Roam; Magnifying Glass; Flips; Rotate; Window and Level, Invert; TYext Insertion; Measurement Package.